How do you refresh the video category? (1 Viewer)

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Anytime I add vids to the video category (the default one), it never refreshes it unless I open and close mediaportal. How can I force a refresh??

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Using version 1.32: no problems at all.
Using version 1.32: no problems at all.
The automatic refresh rate changeover suddenly stopped working for me. Everything worked perfectly the whole time. I didn't change...
Replies
Views
Thank's, I had already disabled the option in MP. Anyway, last night, after several tests, I suddenly hooked up the correct frequency. Honestly I've done dozens of tests and so I don't know what is the thing that unlocked the problem, but now it works.
Thank's, I had already disabled the option in MP. Anyway, last night, after several tests, I suddenly hooked up the correct...
Hello, with Mediaporta and madVR I can't get the right refresh rate of the videos to work. I've set everything needed for the...
Replies
Views
When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until I switched to my HTPC which is my primary source. When I switch to the HTPC the screen goes blank for a long time and then I have sound, no picture, and in the lower left hand corner: "Source: HDMI 1 Not...
When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until...
When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until...
Replies
Views
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
Replies
Views
You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom