How to conect (1 Viewer)

Fembarnsmor

December 7, 2006
Lund
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

Hello out there can someone help a beginner. I want to convert my videos to dvd, I know how, but how do I conect The PC with the videorecorder?

Regard Lise-Lott

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
You could use one of the following:
TV-card in your computer with analog SVHS/RCA input.
Digital camcorder with analog input and Firewire (IEEE1394) output. Your computer also needs Firewire (IEEE1394) port. Connect via the digital camcorder.

By the way, this is VERY off topic, the only reason I answer at all is because you probably haven't got time to look around much with five kids to take care of... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of MakMKV on my HTPC. However I tried doing the same with the latest beta evaluation version of MakMKV on my Desktop PC, also MP 1.34 x64, but have not been able to get it working, "Unable to play copy...
I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of...
I don't know how many of you are aware of this, however, it may be that AnyDVD HD has finally come to an end. Their web site can no...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Auto Rating DE
Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
Hi, I have done this previously but have just done a fresh install of MP1 (1.34 X64) and for the life of me can't see how to do it...
Replies
Views
Thank's, I had already disabled the option in MP. Anyway, last night, after several tests, I suddenly hooked up the correct frequency. Honestly I've done dozens of tests and so I don't know what is the thing that unlocked the problem, but now it works.
Thank's, I had already disabled the option in MP. Anyway, last night, after several tests, I suddenly hooked up the correct...
Hello, with Mediaporta and madVR I can't get the right refresh rate of the videos to work. I've set everything needed for the...
Replies
Views
I also have never used a set-top box with MP, but I think that you need to use an IR emitter (aka "IR blaster"). The IRSS software controls the emitter, and transmits IR signals under the direction of MP. The IR signal is received by the IR receiver within the set-top box, and so can be used to change channel and so on. The set-top...
I also have never used a set-top box with MP, but I think that you need to use an IR emitter (aka "IR blaster"). The IRSS software...
My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
Replies
Views
Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added: symbolRateMultiplier
Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added...
Hi I have a TV server 1.12 on a dedicated box, utilizing 2 DVB-C cards and newcs. I want to keep that installation. However one of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom