How to export NFO file only for some (or even one) video in DB? (1 Viewer)

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
There is a button "export info to NFO files" that is applied to all videos in db.
But i want to export info to NFo only for some videos. is it possible?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    But i want to export info to NFo only for some videos. is it possible?
    Mediaportal MyVideo Context Menu has two Buttons:
    Code:
    dlg.AddLocalizedString(1304); //Make nfo file
    dlg.AddLocalizedString(1306); //Make nfo files
    If look at the action, the first creates the NFO for the current movie and another for all.

Last edited:

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    in the logic, on folder, it create all nfos inside the folder,
    and one by one on file, but you need to be in "folder view"

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    on folder, it create all nfos inside the folder,
    Not sure. There's the choice of either the current MovieID, or all ...
    Code:
           case 1304: // Make nfo file
              OnCreateNfoFile(movie.ID);
              break;

case 1306: // Make nfo files
              OnCreateNfoFiles();
              break;
    but you need to be in "folder view"
    The condition of these items:
    Code:
    if (handler.CurrentLevelWhere == "title" ||
              handler.CurrentLevelWhere == "recently added" ||
              handler.CurrentLevelWhere == "recently watched" ||
              handler.CurrentLevelWhere == "user groups")
    But maybe I was looking attentively ...

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    i can confirm at 50% my idea
    in title view ( database )

upload_2015-10-8_14-29-1.png

the 3 option : Create nfo file : create NFO only for the movie selected
    the 4 Option : Create nfos files for all movies: create NFO only for ALL movie

about this one , files created are with the same name than video file :
    NFO
    poster
    fanart
    WARN it replace all files available, so it can replace the poster or fanart ...

This option is only available on Database view, ( tested on folder )

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
    Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
    The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
    I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom