How to setup a SAT>IP client (1 Viewer)

heinz-dieter

Portal Member
December 4, 2015
Home Country
Germany Germany
Does this screencapture tell anything about the problem or should I use to upload the whole log?

Attachments

• sat_ip_scan.jpg
    sat_ip_scan.jpg
    943.9 KB

KayDiefenthal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 18, 2006
    Germany - Bonn
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thanx

first in Setup is no pids Parameter include
    second in Play is it in with pids=0 it Looks like that there not 16 and 17 is included with other words sdt and nit tabels are not readed

heinz-dieter

Portal Member
    December 4, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't know, if I understand that right. I tested different Settings in Tuner Settings. I also tested the Discovery-tool, but both doesn´t work. :( (DVBViewer is working well)

Attachments

• sat_ip_Discover_tool.jpg
      sat_ip_Discover_tool.jpg
      85.6 KB
    • sat_ip_tuner_settings.jpg
      sat_ip_tuner_settings.jpg
      135.4 KB

Portisch

Portal Member
    February 8, 2011
    Sorry for the slow response. Somehow I missed your post until now.

I see what you mean.
    The only reason why the tuners are in the tuner list is because it was successfully detected in the past. Unfortunately I can't see that in the log files. I also can't see any reason why the tuner would not be detected now.

Can you try to power cycle the tuner?

I power cycled the PC and the tuner several times, but the status isn't changing.
    Any idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There is no player registered to play media item stream X.Y". I've tried version 2.4.1 and 2.5. I've also tried setting a static IP on both the client and the server. In 2.5 I get this error in the logs...
    When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
    When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
    Replies
    Views
    I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database changed MariaDB [mptvdb]> SELECT * FROM Server; +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ | idServer | isMaster | hostName | rtspPort | +----------+----------+--------------+----------+ |...
    I solved it myself, by modifying the host IP-address in the server table of the database, MariaDB [(none)]> use mptvdb; Database...
    Hello everyone, I'm going to need help from the community to resolve a TV server crash issue. I encountered a problem with my...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
    Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
    Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
    Replies
    Views
    Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already installed, version name 20230713. BDA compatibility mode is set to MediaPortal. Advanced --- BDA driver set to InjectCVCT plus automatically select from tuners recommended.
    Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already...
    I have set up MP1 .34 on Win 11 Pro. I have a HDHomerun Expand DVB-C tuner, which I have used for about 10 years. Until about 2021...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom