HVR - 2200 Support (1 Viewer)

hardcorehire

Portal Pro
April 1, 2008
OHIO
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello I am trying to get my Hauppauge 2250 TV cards working and am wondering how to setup the tuner card as a hybrid card. I saw someone posted the question but never saw an answer. Do you setup the tuner cards with 1 analog and 1 digital or hybrid cards with 2 digital and 2 analog. Does anyone have a screenshot of a working example of a card setup.

rafagsi

Portal Member
April 20, 2008
Simancas
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hybrid Card

hardcorehire :
Hello I am trying to get my Hauppauge 2250 TV cards working and am wondering how to setup the tuner card as a hybrid card. I saw someone posted the question but never saw an answer. Do you setup the tuner cards with 1 analog and 1 digital or hybrid cards with 2 digital and 2 analog. Does anyone have a screenshot of a working example of a card setup.

Hello, I think that is a Hybrid Card with 2 analog tuners and 2 digital tuners,

take a look this link....

TV-Server/Configuration/TVServers/HybridCards - MediaPortal Manual Documentation

noonereallycares

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Melbourne
Home Country
after finally getting my new server up and running with1.0.2, I thought I'd give it a go. I connected it to me new aerial and told it to scan for all stations. That's when my heart sank. It didn't just fail to find the major stations. It succeeded in finding stations which don't exist. Manually entering frequencies gave no improvement.

Even on some of the frequencies on which it claims to have found a signal the client still came back with 'no signal' error.

I gave up after trying a different aerial and even going so far as to configure the hybrid card tuner groups and disabling the digital tuners.

-=DeNMaN=-

Portal Member
November 9, 2006
Home Country
i just bought the HVR 2200 and i cant seem to get the FM tuner to work either.. Just says this card doesn't support it or somthing like that..

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Just as a test have you created the two hybrid tuners and then tried FM tuning on both?

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
    My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom