I need help with 110 and 119 west (1 Viewer)

bc420

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2012
    Bring Cash
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Most is hidden .but you will need all 3 birds to test all what you seek my friend or you will be lacking. refeer back to to a sat-forum like (satfix).. there is a lot of knowledgeable ppl there that know all about this type of testing. and you can pm. but here are few samples was able to find you to see and get you started. good luck Alan

Attachments

• SetupTv_2018-10-23_16-40-31.png
      SetupTv_2018-10-23_16-40-31.png
      200.7 KB
    • SetupTv_2018-10-23_18-13-52.png
      SetupTv_2018-10-23_18-13-52.png
      492.5 KB

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi alan,
    as i never liked those satfinder lists (no update since march btw.) i can assist you.
    in the attachment are up to date transponder lists for 110 and 119 but you have to adjust the corresponding xml yourself.
    if you upload your current xmls here i can make you a few examples if ya need some;)

Attachments

• Dish-110_119.zip
      1.2 KB

Avetter

July 27, 2021
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I wish I had known about MediaPortal years ago I am new here.
    I got the final version on MP installed, 1.21_Final.
    I was able to scan the North American satellites thanks to the info in this thread. I am able to watch the unencrypted preview channels, exciting, it works!
    Now I just need to get the CAM working, like I guess the others in North America with satellite have.
    I am using win10 with Acamd and a Genpic tuner. Everything works in different DVB-S programs such as DVBviewer, DVBdream, etc.
    I notice in the wiki it says no CAM support for the Genpix. What is the workaround? Is there a different version available that will support CAM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    done: Loading...
    done: Loading...
    Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
    Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom