*IDEA* remote schedule recording (1 Viewer)

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

This is indeed exactly what the MediaPortal Webinterface does. IMHO It's a great addon to MP. It even has a wap interface, so when I have my Sony Ericsson P900 phone with me, I'm able to schedule recordings with it 8)

See the website for more info.

Kind regards,
    Michel

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    And its quite simple to use - even your mother should be able to schedule a record with her mobile ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
    Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
    Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
    Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could be interesting to see if your battery give 3 Volts. Also, if, after 3 days (for example) if you can start your PC manually and, go into the BIOS, motherboard BIOS time could be a good indicator.
    Well, your issue is really weird. Normally, battery should be OK but, who know ? And, if you have something like that : It could...
    I have been using MediaPortal 1.x (currently 1.30) since 2013 on a Zotac ZBOX ID83 (Intel I3, Windows 7 now Windows 10). I record...
    Replies
    Views
    Good to see it’s not a bug, but hardware problem. I set the thread to “no bug”
    Good to see it’s not a bug, but hardware problem. I set the thread to “no bug”
    Description: Although all scheduled recordings use the same recording settings (5 minutes before and after a show), two of the...
    Replies
    Views
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom