Not open for further replies.

blubserl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 25, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Ideas for Music Section 1.3

it would be very cool, if it would be possible to display lyrics from the mylyrics plugin in the music now playing window. i requested this in the avalon skin thread, but unfortunately it is currently not possible for skinners to do it.

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Another quick thought.

Is it possible to add a "show visualisation" option to the now playing screen?

normally, if I select full screen whilst music is playing the MP will go to the Now Playing screen. However if I have visualisations set up, then this selection goes straight to the visualisation display. It would be nice if it still went to the Now Playing screen and then I could have the choice of selecting Visualisations from that screen (just like I can for brows music, Lyrics etc).

Or is this function part of the skin layout?

Thanks

Robbo100

somy

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2010
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    WASAPI support is fantastic!
    I tried both Foobar2000 and mediamonkey 4, and the event-based WASAPI in MM4 is much better than foobar2000's implementation.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am planning for 1.3 now so I need to plan what is going in fairly soon....

Now is the time for ideas
    :D

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I think a better way to collect the ideas is a doc file like google docs. because you must not look at the whole thread to find the ideas. what do you think ?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I just want to thank you for your work! Music Section gets better and better in very short time! =)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Ideas for Music Section 1.3

Now is the time for ideas
    :D

Hi jameson_uk!

I have noticed some awesome new mantis entries :D! Maybe i have asked it before :confused:, but i am not sure: Could you please add the tag "Grouping" to database?

Best regards

Helios

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread