Installing Fonts (1 Viewer)

rsparey

Portal Pro
August 16, 2006
Congleton
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Can the MPI be used to install font's to the windows font directory?

Thanks in advance

Rich

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
Only if you make a internal plugin, and in this plugin you make a procedure when the installation done copy a specified file to windows directory

rsparey

Portal Pro
August 16, 2006
Congleton
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thanks for the reply Dukus, I am not a programmer, so writing a plugin is out of the question for me :( Is there any chance that MPI will be able to install font's in the future? I would like to use MPI to install my foofaraw skin, but would need to install fonts, also I have had a program created that allows the end user to change the background for their skin, I would like to create a shortcut to this exe file in the start menu...

I can acheive all this using the foofaraw install msi , but it would be much better if all skins used your mpi...

Thanks

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
Replies
Views
To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing process and only very rarely have I needed to use the manual procedure posted by @CyberSimian to overcome the error you ran into. I also believe there is a procedure to repair the MySQL install in the event...
To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing...
I am trying to install Mediaportal with TV Server. I tried many versions, including current x64 and new prerelease x86, and...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
Replies
Views
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom