Internet TV (1 Viewer)

wertzui

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 2, 2005
    would it be possible to integrate streaming files into the tv server, so that i can add them in the server configuration and they will be displayed as normal channels in mp itself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Internet required? DE
    Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
    Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
    Hello, I've been searching for a media server for my home entertainment system for a couple of years. I have changed server...
    Replies
    Views
    MP 1.32 x64 does not have a 64 bit TV Server but it uses the x86 one but should have upgraded the 1.30 x86 TV Server to MP 1.32(still x86) The fact it does not appear to have done so is not surprise to me, the MP 1.32 x64 installer is far from being bug free. If everything is functioning OK my advice would be to leave it alone and...
    MP 1.32 x64 does not have a 64 bit TV Server but it uses the x86 one but should have upgraded the 1.30 x86 TV Server to MP...
    As it says....Upgraded from 1.30 to 1.32(64).....but TV Server config remains at 1.30....... MP opens....and declares itself to be...
    Replies
    Views
    Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die TV-Server-Config öffnen will. Nach dem Klick auf OK startet die TV-Server-Config normal. Die MP-Version 1.30.0 läuft schon eine Weile ohne Probleme. War auch in der Vergangenheit schon in der Config von 1.30.0 - auch...
    Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die...
    Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom