iPiMP 5.0.0 is released (1 Viewer)

mylle

Portal Pro
April 14, 2005
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I stopped using ipimp because the steam stops all the time. sometimes after a few seconds and sometimes after several minus :(

Its a great plugin and i hope this will be fixed at some point.

regards
Mylle

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
No postings from cheezey for quite long time. Maybe it's summer holidays :)
Still waiting for update...

Yeah - sorry about that - sometimes real life has to get priority.

MP 1.1.0 final :D is imminent so I'll wait for that before releasing an updated version, I've obviously struggled to support multiple versions of MP with iPiMP. In the meantime I'll get on and fix a few bugs and add a few features.

bigboss97

Portal Pro
January 31, 2006
Sydney
Home Country
MP 1.1.0

Everytime I'm so scared to installed a new version of MP. I was hoping I can stick with 1.0.2 :-(
Previously, I've to re-do all the settings and plugins etc. I think the recent versions can handle existing settings, right?

MP 1.1.0 final :D is imminent so I'll wait for that before releasing an updated version, I've obviously struggled to support multiple versions of MP with iPiMP. In the meantime I'll get on and fix a few bugs and add a few features.

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: MP 1.1.0

Don't think 1.0.2 -> 1.1.0 upgrade is supported. :(

But there's so many new shiny bits to 1.1.0 a reinstall is well worth it.

TV Series & Moving Pictures do have export/import features to keep your watched status etc. You should check them out.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is one of the current iPiMP (really great name btw) functioning for MP 1.1.0.0? I just waited for the final release to install mp again (been there somewhere in the times of 0.1.3..), and iPiMP is on of the main reasons to get it all up again.

J

joostzilla

Cheezy, is their any chance that a music only ipimp will see the light of day soon? So that we can leave our big screens turned off during most of the day.
    I am sure you would make a whole bunch of MP users very, very very happy. :)

Thanks.

catch22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 28, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    I too have seen that behavious with 1.1. RC6 whereby it will be interuppted and then not resume or start again. Will try it out in 1.1 Final

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I also had longgggggggggg delays at starting up on the tv service. It hung was the message in the event viewer of windows.
    2 min hangup was normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom