iPimp für MP 1.3.0

Discussion in 'Plugins & Erweiterungen' started by deMaFi, May 18, 2013.

1. deMaFi

deMaFi Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

läuft iPimp auch mit MP 1.3.0?
    Ich konnte bisher nichts finden.

Grüße
    Martin

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Werner shwa
    • Premium Supporter

Werner shwa MP Donator

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Show System Specs
    Ich hatte es versucht aber nich wirklich zum laufen bekommen....
    Ich war auch auf der Suche nach einer Möglichkeit MP mit dem iphone zu bedienen....
    ...bin dabei auf CouchPotato im Apple AppStore gestoßen, ist eine super APP zum bedienen von MP, ersetzt vollwertig die Fernbedienung !!! kann ich nur empfehlen !!!!
    Habe aber noch nichts gefunden womit man auch auf das Iphone steamen kann...
    Habe es auch schon mit Team Viewer versucht, aber da geht zwar alles ganz gut, aber ein Video zu streamen geht nicht, da es abgehakt ankommt und ohne Ton!!!
    Vielleicht hat da jemand eine Idee...???

4. Berns

Berns Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Home Country:
    Belgium Belgium
    Show System Specs
    Hi, I've got it running on a test rig. It works in exactly the same way as on 1.2.3, as far as I could test it.
    I'm using an Android phone and using iPimp (that was developed for iPhone at origin but is highly portable, also to windows phone and android) and am able to live stream.
    My experience tells me that starting the installation of the server and the client from version 1.2.0 and then migrating to 1.2.3, following an additional migration to 1.3.0 does the trick.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!