Sohail Juna

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 8, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking to stream IPTV channels to my MP - but I need to be able to authenticate.

Do we know of any workarounds / solutions for streaming channels from a username / password protected server?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Yea II think Media Portal sucks for Live TV no documentation for the MediaPortal2 version , just bread crumbs that are mostly obsolete info. The documentation is far from complete for IPTV channel integration , at least the docs I can find. This is at least my third attempt to install and figure out live TV in Media Portal2 but still...
    Yea II think Media Portal sucks for Live TV no documentation for the MediaPortal2 version , just bread crumbs that are mostly...
    Hello I'm attempting to add a paid iptv provider to MP1 or mp2 using provided url. The url format is...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom