Is it possible to make MP enter Now Playing as default (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Is it possible to make MP enter Now Playing as the default screen when clicking Play on album?

Damien

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Yup :)

Please see MediaPortal/Configuration/Music - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation
    Excellent wiki said:
    "Jump on "Play now"
    This option will show you the options you have when pressing the big play button on the top of the Microsoft MCE remote (this is not the same button as the OK button)

o Pressing play will: play song (this is the same action as the OK button on an MCE remote)

Now Playing [always]
    o Pressing play will: play the song and jump to the playing now screen

Now Playing [if multiple items]
    o Pressing play will: play the song and jump to the playing now screen if there are more songs in the playlist

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Oh, thank you I will read it immediately
    Oh, thank you I will read it immediately
    How can you play copy-protected Blu-rays with MP after AnyDVD has stopped working? And I don't mean converting the movies...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
    Replies
    Views
    thank you, yes this has resolved the issue....pls mark this as the solution...
    thank you, yes this has resolved the issue....pls mark this as the solution...
    Description: upgrade to MP 1.33, now getting MP TV server configuration dialog box error, as below My SQL 5.6 is installed...
    Replies
    Views
    All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size being too big
    All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size...
    I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
    Replies
    Views
    I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios were not populated Fallback to english tagline didn't work Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
    I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios...
    Hi! TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now. API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom