Is this skin still maintained? (1 Viewer)

the1

Portal Pro
February 8, 2009
Home Country
Hi Guys,

I am just wondering whether this skin is still maintained, I haven't seen an update available for a while. The little icon to update hasn't popped up in the top hand corner for a while.

Cheers

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You may not of seen an update because you are probably on an incompatible release for the latest update streams.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You should use the latest stable MediaPortal 1.2.1 and upgrade to StreamedMP 1.7.x. You should uninstall your old StreamedMP first if upgrading MediaPortal.

the1

Portal Pro
    February 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Thanks for the help mate :)

Is it possible to upgrade StreamedMP without upgrading MP?

I've tried upgrading MP before and ran into some issues

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Well, if your system specs are still accurate and you are using MP 1.0, then the answer is no. You must upgrade to 1.2.1. Probably good idea to just uninstall everything you have, starting fresh usually leads to less problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it. I am using a centrally configured system, meaning that some configuration files are stored centrally and are not overridden when installing new versions. It would seem that 1.31 had a change in...
    Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it...
    Since I installed 1.31 .wtv files display in the top left-hand quadrant of the screen instead of the whole screen. Is this a known...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
    Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
    Replies
    Views
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ways-to-install-windows-11-e0edbbfb-cfc5-4011-868b-2ce77ac7c70e
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ways-to-install-windows-11-e0edbbfb-cfc5-4011-868b-2ce77ac7c70e
    Not sure if this is the correct section to post but is there any advantage in updating a Win 7 system to Win 10 I have run Win 7...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom