Grisu002

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 11, 2008
    München
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Is this still alive?

I guess the Harley is on vacation, he has not reported on the German side for days

Gruß Grisu

magix66

August 28, 2011
    Home Country
    not sure if this is the right place...

found strange behavior with tv logos in the guide.
    I open the guide and the tv logos are nice and big. the moment I start scrolling down the guide the logos are getting smaller...
    tried to fix it in mytvguide.xml but no sucess
    :confused:

Attachments

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      314.6 KB
    • Capture2.PNG
      Capture2.PNG
      347.4 KB

Data45000

Portal Pro
    February 11, 2011
    Here
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Is this still alive?

Wann genau kommt dein Update? Ich setzte gerade die HTPC neu auf und suche einen Ersatz für Streamed MP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
    Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom