Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks a lot Ministerk!!! Just tested it and it worked fine and all free content seems to be available as you said. Katsomo's playback quality has always been quite poor.
    Is the playback quality better when logged in?

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi.
    FYI
    Katsomo now requires login for all content. They announced this behavior this week.

Br,

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi.

There is also new poroblem, as Katsomo is now rejecting all IE based browsers, so browserHost, which is system.windows.form.webBrowser no longer
    has access to site. I dunno if fiddler can help

Br,

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Volume property DE
    Thank you very much
    Thank you very much
    Good evening, Does anyone know if there is a Mediaportal property to report the current volume level as an integer? I have looked...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes I can. I had a delay of 5seconds before each playback of a video through the pictures plugin. Fixed it but pablik found a regression, so I fixed it even better. Last fix isn't in current testbuild as far as I know
    Yes I can. I had a delay of 5seconds before each playback of a video through the pictures plugin. Fixed it but pablik found a...
    I'm interested in some information on Loading... , however permissions prevent viewing the content. Can someone pls elaborate on...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Internet required? DE
    Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
    Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
    Hello, I've been searching for a media server for my home entertainment system for a couple of years. I have changed server...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom