1.31.0 KeyboardInputPlugin Error Downloading (2 Viewers)

Suppi1962

October 17, 2023
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

i want to install the KeyboardInputPlugin . But i get an Error "Package Loading Error ! Install aborted".
Please help.

Greetings

Suppi

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can confirm the the error you have reported, I get exactly the same when I try to install the plugin from the listing in MP Extension Manager:(. It needs fixing, devs?
    I did find this post (2nd from last post, page 49) in a, not easy to find thread, that is dedicated to the KeyboardInput Plugin actual thread name is Generic Keyboard/Remote Input Plugin) which has a download of a version that does install OK, I have also attached it here.:)

Attachments

• 210766_KeyboardInputPlugin.mpe1
      53.1 KB
    Last edited:

Suppi1962

October 17, 2023
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can confirm the the error you have reported, I get exactly the same when I try to install the plugin from the listing in MP Extension Manager:(. It needs fixing, devs?
    I did find this post (2nd from last post, page 49) in a, not easy to find thread, that is dedicated to the KeyboardInput Plugin actual thread name is Generic Keyboard/Remote Input Plugin) which has a download of a version that does install OK, I have also attached it here.:)
    Thank you, joecrow, this helped me, but now i have another problem :)

Greetings

Suppi

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
    Hi Framug, Thank you, you helped me a lot.
    Hi, i want to delete a video via the 0-Key (Zero). But other than the focus jumps to the top of the list nothing happens. Then i...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
    Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
    Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
    Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom