[Question] latest episode - false sequence (1 Viewer)

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Something seems to be wrong with new episodes, i dont receive the correct sequence.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    While some more details would certainly be helpful to be sure, this might already be fixed in 0.5.2.

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    today i imported some new episodes but they are not listed on the startsite - i can only see old ones on the startsite which i recorded weeks ago.
    The listening of Movies, Music and latest records are fine but the last episodes are wrong

Last edited:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Do they show up correctly when you click on the header 'Latest episodes'?

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    no, also i dont know which kind of sort that should be .. some new files are in the first but also in the last row, old files are also in the first and in the last row

Last edited:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sorry, I confused some things. This should already been fixed in 0.5.1.

The homepage lists the last aired episodes, and the link should show the same order. It doesn't list them in order of the date they have been added. Can you confirm that this is correct? (The air date is the one listed on TVDB, not the one you recorded them).

This might be different if you don't use the default skin, but I can't help you then anyway.

Last edited:

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Sorry, I confused some things. This should already been fixed in 0.5.1.

The homepage lists the last aired episodes, and the link should show the same order. It doesn't list them in order of the date they have been added. Can you confirm that this is correct? .

seems to be correct, any chance to list it for the date i added it?
    I changed to the standard skin, same problem, i have this problem also in Ampdroid

Last edited:

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    A skin can opt to change it to date added, but there's no such option in the default skin (and I'm not planning on adding it, the choice for last aired episodes was intentional).

aMPdroid also intentionally shows the last aired episodes.

Last edited:

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    A skin can opt to change it to date added, but there's no such option in the default skin (and I'm not planning on adding it, the choice for last aired episodes was intentional).

aMPdroid also intentionally shows the last aired episodes.
    Actually it shows both in the Series screen, just not in the home screen (yet).

Users who are viewing this thread