[solved] Latest media handler - time reported as date (1 Viewer)

Rob Hexenmeister

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 12, 2011
    Slaithwaite
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Evening all,

#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.selected.startTime is reporting the dateAdded in my version

Thanks
    RH

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    selected.startTime
    Its DateTime in format - yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss - returnet by MediaPortal TV Plugin (property StartTime)
    endTime is behaving a bit oddly as well
    Its DateTime in format - yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss - returnet by MediaPortal TV Plugin (property EndTime)

LMH plugin simply takes the values from TV Plugin that it gave, it accepted and gave to the skin.

Rob Hexenmeister

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 12, 2011
    Slaithwaite
    Country flag
    Thank you. I can see that with End Time. I can presumably just right trim the string then and display the right hand 8 characters.

I can't do that with Start time as only the date part is showing.

Apologies for the bombardment of questions lately, but things have been progressing and I am left with the questions that I couldn't find the answers to in the forums or documentation...

Here's progress so far...
    Upcoming questions soon on where to find the list of new red dot properties, and how to specify folder locations. I bet you can hardly wait :rolleyes:

Attachments

Rob Hexenmeister

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 12, 2011
    Slaithwaite
    Country flag
    Interesting BasicHome - very individual (y)

Gesendet von meinem SM-T819 mit Tapatalk

High praise indeed! I am making good progress. I had some very good help from AJS the last few days on Play Buttons for LatestMediaHandler and I will be adding some new ideas to it.

I am still stuck with some things - making the red dots work properly for scheduled recordings that are recording, how to reference file folders in the xmls, and the start and end times of course, but once these are resolved I will let you have a copy of this and all my customised xmls to play with and work your superior magic on if you wish !

RH

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    I can't do that with Start time as only the date part is showing.
    TV Plugin return DateTime without time :(
    where to find the list of new red dot properties
    All LMH Properties ... yoavain/mediaportal-latest-media-handler
    Code:
    #latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.reddot
    and how to specify folder locations.
    What folders?
    how to reference file folders in the xmls
    What files?

Rob Hexenmeister

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 12, 2011
    Slaithwaite
    Country flag
    Hello AJS, thank you for replying. Shame about the Start Time. I think I will take the times off off Basic Home if I can't present them properly.

The red dots - I think maybe I haven't explained very well what I am trying to do. In the screenshot earlier in the thread you will see I have the four scheduled recordings shown at the bottom of the screen. I want to show a red dot next to any one of those which is recording. At the moment I have a condition which sort of works but falls foul if there are two episodes of the programme on the same channel on the same day. I can't put the start times into the condition because one of them uses pre recording padding of seven minutes and therefore the values would never match.

My current visibility condition for showing a red dot next to a scheduled programme :
    [string.equals(#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled4.title,#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.active4.title)+string.equals(#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled4.startDate,#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.active4.startDate)+string.equals(#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled4.channel,#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.active4.channel)]

I was hoping there would be something like LatestMediaHandler.Tvrecordings.scheduled4.Reddot true/false which I could use. There doesn't seem to be such a property.

The folders: when I am playing back a TV recording I want to display the channel logo (not the recording thumb). I have worked out how to extract the channel name from the recording (#play.current.channel). So with the channel name I was hoping to use something along the lines of <texture>\logos\#play.current.channel .png<texture but obviously that is neither the correct way to refer to a filename nor a filepath and I am stuck. Are the file paths to logos etc defined as properties in MediaPortal ? I would rather not use a static filepath such as C:\Program Files ....etc.

Many thanks
    RH

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Have a look in the DWHD TVOSD.xml where I use LMH properties to show ongoing recordings with start/end times, channel logos etc. ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    RedDot - one property for all.
    Record - RedDot on
    No record - RedDot off ;)

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latest Media Handler - skinning buttons Fanart Handler 19
    Rob Hexenmeister Latest Media Handler - facade properties - itemcount General Support 3
    Lichloathe [solved] Latest Media Handler - Default view for TVSeries on startup Fanart Handler 2
    ajs [solved] Latest Media Handler - Skin settings - Custom latests items number Fanart Handler 27
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latests Media Handler - Skinning an updating window or control Fanart Handler 26
    joEhSuper [solved] Latest Media Handler wrong version in MPE Fanart Handler 3
    Rob Hexenmeister Video Buttons / Latest Media MediaPortal 1 Skins 7
    1gkar Latest Intel HD4600 Drivers Issue General Support 1
    T No TV after updating Windows 10 to latest Version 1903 / OS build 18362.175 (logs attached) General Support 2
    G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
    uxDesign [Question] Where are the latest sources of mpextended? MPExtended 3
    RoChess Weird GPU crash -- possible cause: resizing media MediaPortal 1 Talk 8
    J Navigating media drive General 4
    J Will Media Portal meet my requirements? General Support 4
    C Imported media doesn't show up immediately? General 1
    J Show media item location Feature Requests 4
    HTPCSourcer Media Accessor is flooding logs with files from attached monitor MediaPortal 2 9
    N [fixed] [MP2-822] Folder View is not displaying individual media share elements Submit: Bug Reports 4
    A MP2.2.2, understanding movies/videos/tv and WTV recordings. General 16
    T I cannot get a basic media import-what is the best configuration? General 10
    J MediaPortal TV Server and Kodi media source issues General 9
    D media portal 2.2 have movies shown on genre not name General 6
    M How to Watch my videos from my Media Portal to My TV without TV Tuner Newcomers Forum 1
    D Media Portal wake schedule General Support 29
    R Media portal resumes with wrong screen resolution General Support 3