[solved] Latest media handler - time reported as date (1 Viewer)

Rob Hexenmeister

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 12, 2011
    Slaithwaite
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Evening all,

#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.selected.startTime is reporting the dateAdded in my version

Thanks
    RH

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    selected.startTime
    Its DateTime in format - yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss - returnet by MediaPortal TV Plugin (property StartTime)
    endTime is behaving a bit oddly as well
    Its DateTime in format - yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss - returnet by MediaPortal TV Plugin (property EndTime)

LMH plugin simply takes the values from TV Plugin that it gave, it accepted and gave to the skin.

Rob Hexenmeister

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 12, 2011
    Slaithwaite
    Home Country
    Thank you. I can see that with End Time. I can presumably just right trim the string then and display the right hand 8 characters.

I can't do that with Start time as only the date part is showing.

Apologies for the bombardment of questions lately, but things have been progressing and I am left with the questions that I couldn't find the answers to in the forums or documentation...

Here's progress so far...
    Upcoming questions soon on where to find the list of new red dot properties, and how to specify folder locations. I bet you can hardly wait :rolleyes:

Attachments

• screenshot BasicHome.png
      screenshot BasicHome.png
      1.5 MB

Rob Hexenmeister

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 12, 2011
    Slaithwaite
    Home Country
    Interesting BasicHome - very individual (y)

Gesendet von meinem SM-T819 mit Tapatalk

High praise indeed! I am making good progress. I had some very good help from AJS the last few days on Play Buttons for LatestMediaHandler and I will be adding some new ideas to it.

I am still stuck with some things - making the red dots work properly for scheduled recordings that are recording, how to reference file folders in the xmls, and the start and end times of course, but once these are resolved I will let you have a copy of this and all my customised xmls to play with and work your superior magic on if you wish !

RH

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I can't do that with Start time as only the date part is showing.
    TV Plugin return DateTime without time :(
    where to find the list of new red dot properties
    All LMH Properties ... yoavain/mediaportal-latest-media-handler
    Code:
    #latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.reddot
    and how to specify folder locations.
    What folders?
    how to reference file folders in the xmls
    What files?

Rob Hexenmeister

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 12, 2011
    Slaithwaite
    Home Country
    Hello AJS, thank you for replying. Shame about the Start Time. I think I will take the times off off Basic Home if I can't present them properly.

The red dots - I think maybe I haven't explained very well what I am trying to do. In the screenshot earlier in the thread you will see I have the four scheduled recordings shown at the bottom of the screen. I want to show a red dot next to any one of those which is recording. At the moment I have a condition which sort of works but falls foul if there are two episodes of the programme on the same channel on the same day. I can't put the start times into the condition because one of them uses pre recording padding of seven minutes and therefore the values would never match.

My current visibility condition for showing a red dot next to a scheduled programme :
    [string.equals(#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled4.title,#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.active4.title)+string.equals(#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled4.startDate,#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.active4.startDate)+string.equals(#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.scheduled4.channel,#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.active4.channel)]

I was hoping there would be something like LatestMediaHandler.Tvrecordings.scheduled4.Reddot true/false which I could use. There doesn't seem to be such a property.

The folders: when I am playing back a TV recording I want to display the channel logo (not the recording thumb). I have worked out how to extract the channel name from the recording (#play.current.channel). So with the channel name I was hoping to use something along the lines of <texture>\logos\#play.current.channel .png<texture but obviously that is neither the correct way to refer to a filename nor a filepath and I am stuck. Are the file paths to logos etc defined as properties in MediaPortal ? I would rather not use a static filepath such as C:\Program Files ....etc.

Many thanks
    RH

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Have a look in the DWHD TVOSD.xml where I use LMH properties to show ongoing recordings with start/end times, channel logos etc. ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    RedDot - one property for all.
    Record - RedDot on
    No record - RedDot off ;)

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee: