LatestMediaHandler (1 Viewer)

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hello,

I´ve a noob question.
Why plugin LatestMediaHandler dont display only the movies or episodes they have not seen?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This is allready possible, you can make this setting in the configuration of latest media handler..

Good luck

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    This is allready possible, you can make this setting in the configuration of latest media handler..

Good luck

I already make that change but in skin StreamedMP only display the 3 last movies/series added not unwatched!

I´ve check too StreamedMP configuration.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    StreamedMP doesnt use LatestMediaHandler for TVShow/Movie recents. Go into GUI->Settings->Skin->Misc, in there you can find the setting to show only unwatched items.

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    StreamedMP doesnt use LatestMediaHandler for TVShow/Movie recents. Go into GUI->Settings->Skin->Misc, in there you can find the setting to show only unwatched items.

Where?!?
    screenshot.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Replies
    Views
    The installer is built with NSIS. I don't think that there is a silent install. I am currently finishing some work on MPTagThat 2 and will make a silent installer there. If you are interested to test, let me know.
    The installer is built with NSIS. I don't think that there is a silent install. I am currently finishing some work on MPTagThat 2...
    Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Watched indicator DE
    Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data base editor (SQLite Editor), but it will be not easy and I can’t provide a manual, because I didn’t try yet.
    Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data...
    Hi I am new to Media Portal and it looks great. Just a question.. I want to use it to watch a lot of tv series and movies that I...
    Replies
    Views
    Try use the LastWatchedDate field.
    Try use the LastWatchedDate field.
    Hello, I am trying to create a view to display recently added Series. The added date in the online_series table doesn't seem to be...
    Replies
    Views
    Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why Media Portal2 and kodi are great for old age pensioners. I have given up driving its too complicated nowerdays and may give up on computers they are advancing so quickly. Thanks for links my neighbour...
    Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why...
    Scrapers find and Index Movie Serials in Medial Portal2 & Kodi But still don't Show Chapter Numbers or Chapter title if applicable...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom