LatestMediaHandler (1 Viewer)

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hello,

I´ve a noob question.
Why plugin LatestMediaHandler dont display only the movies or episodes they have not seen?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This is allready possible, you can make this setting in the configuration of latest media handler..

Good luck

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    This is allready possible, you can make this setting in the configuration of latest media handler..

Good luck

I already make that change but in skin StreamedMP only display the 3 last movies/series added not unwatched!

I´ve check too StreamedMP configuration.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    StreamedMP doesnt use LatestMediaHandler for TVShow/Movie recents. Go into GUI->Settings->Skin->Misc, in there you can find the setting to show only unwatched items.

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    StreamedMP doesnt use LatestMediaHandler for TVShow/Movie recents. Go into GUI->Settings->Skin->Misc, in there you can find the setting to show only unwatched items.

Where?!?
    screenshot.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
    MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
    The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Internet required? DE
    Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
    Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
    Hello, I've been searching for a media server for my home entertainment system for a couple of years. I have changed server...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom