Live TV Subtitle fonts (1 Viewer)

superforever

Portal Pro
April 13, 2009
Country flag
I have enabled TeleText subtitle option in MP and use the yellow button to switch it on and off. Works perfectly but wondering anyway to change the fonts to make it a bit smaller?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Settings -> Players -> Video Player -> Subtitles -> Select ATSC Closed Captions. There does seem to be a bug with enabling/disabling ATSC subtitles from within the submenu. Also haven't been able to setup a function shortcut to enable/disable ATSC subtitles.
Settings -> Players -> Video Player -> Subtitles -> Select ATSC Closed Captions. There does seem to be a bug with...
I am using MP 2.3.2 64bit on Win10. For OTA TV here in the US, I can not figure out how to enable Closed Captioning/Subtitles. The...
Replies
Views
I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the subtitles used for tv? I'm in Australia and have dvb-t tv channels set up. I noticed the subtitles colour is white and I want to change the colour. I can see how to change the size using the configuration...
I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the...
I've just switched over from windows media centre to MediaPortal ( MediaPortal 1.26). Is there anyway to change the colour of the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your effort, much appreciated. I found this old post in the forum about Teletext subtitles don't have different transmitted colors, so it looks like unfortunately mediaPortal will just display it it a single colour. I still think MediaPortal is probably the best replacement for WMC so far I've found (plus highly...
Thanks for your effort, much appreciated. I found this old post in the forum about Teletext subtitles don't have different...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Ops. I disabled the Skin Translations plugin. That's all it was. :ROFLMAO:
Ops. I disabled the Skin Translations plugin. That's all it was. :ROFLMAO:
So I was stripping away some unused plugins from Mediaportal. Not sure exactly what change caused it exactly, but now instead of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom