Logos for DTS, Dolby etc. (1 Viewer)

allanp81

Portal Pro
October 24, 2006
I can see already that it won't look right for me without even copying it to my mediaportal directory.

allanp81

Portal Pro
October 24, 2006
Well, I suppose technically it will show a logo for everything now I look at it. I ended up copying the actual proper BBFC logos and used those, call me anal like that!

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Can you do me a favour please

Go into Moving Pictures All Categories View
    Click on certifications
    Tell me everything that is listed[DOUBLEPOST=1370011308][/DOUBLEPOST]PS. The problem is getting a set that looks good for all countries

If you were german then yellow goes before green, but in UK green goes before yellow. Germany uses 1 set of image names, UK uses another set, then another country will use half the set from germany and half the set from UK and some of their own :)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Is this because you've changed your scraping settings / country settings half way through your collection being scraped, or does this always happen for you?[DOUBLEPOST=1370011627][/DOUBLEPOST]you said you are with UK, so if you re-send a movie to the importer does it change from USA to UK rating, or is this the jumbled set of ratings you will always have.

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    Always happens, I haven't changed any of the scrapers on either moving pictures or myvideos.

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    I think what you have done is nice as a "one size fits all" compromise. I'm more worried gaps rather than whether it's the exact logo or not.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Actually I don't see a problem with using the pack of images I posted, they would all be consistent for you. However I am missing X.png[DOUBLEPOST=1370011975][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I can see already that it won't look right for me without even copying it to my mediaportal directory.

So it would look right then (after I make the missing X.png)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD in I found cheap ages ago. First scan I saw the LCN 10000 issue, second fine, all on defaults. Maybe its just my signal. Watching programs is fine. I did have a head amp but had it removed when...
    Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge...
    Hi All, I have been using nextPVR for a while but was getting increasingly annoyed with it so I decided to change to something...
    Replies
    Views
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't show the songs advancing through the list. i.e. the currently playing song doesn't match the name of the on screen song. MP still plays the playlist ok but the screen just stops showing the correct song...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    "Sometimes" when I am playing a playlist with the TV on I notice that the screen becomes frozen. The on screen playlist doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom