Last edited:

grabi_2001

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2009
    in den Alpen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,
    on the V483 I have a black screen from MadVR to EVR TV.
    In the V484, EVR TV works by MadVR, but I have the same synonym as daWooky.
    From EVR to EVR .... I forgot to test now, sorry.
    I can not do it now either.
    greetings
    Dirk

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i tested it in more detail and recorded it for you @Sebastiii:p... tuner change zaps each with evr (fully set, not only with the evr tv option... but didnt made a difference) and one zap back and forth with madvr.
    also tried it with the full 484 build but unfortunately that didn't make a difference to 484 core either:whistle::p;)

Attachments

• core_v483-Captures.zip
      74.2 MB
    • core_v484-Captures.zip
      69 MB
    Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Guys, Ok :)
    I have found where is the culprit lol, it was not really V484 but the merge from master to madVR branch, inside it we have a fix for MediaInfo and on this fix, there is a timeout delay of 5000ms to let MediaInfo analyze data but MediaInfo is disabled for LiveTV and the issue here is the timeout was always triggered even if MediaInfo is not needed.
    So in final, i have fixed it and will upload a new build based on V484 with latest master code fix :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Guys,

I'm getting 2 old issue on my HTPC (means get them for a long time) I have maybe fixed one but will maybe introduce back another original issue.

It's when going to suspend when something is played LiveTV / Video etc. if we do suspend, the stop call is done on the resume which is not good because it tries to release filter already lost.
    I have added this code because MP deadlock on the resume or maybe it deadlock on the stop on suspend.

So, I have added back the stop on suspend, maybe that ok now because there is another code change/rework for the stop command for madVR :)

Will provide an update :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom