[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (6 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Great, i have noticed that dependent of timing in sample it can failed, but on the same timing it failed too for EVR, so we can say that it works, i need to test when subs is displayed but it should works like the grab didn't have OSD and SUB taken :)

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Ok here we go :)

Next rare bug hehe, been hunting it for a long time too and finally it is here, it must be my lucky weekend.

Take a look at the end of the log files. This time i paused a movie and went out for 2 minutes, when i came back and un-paused the video started lagging and i had no sound, then i rewind the video back and video started playing ok BUT no audio :(

Attached are log files.

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    tried a bit pause/unpause but also no problem so far
    only one strange little incident^^ while playing i switched subs (mpbe) a bit from one to another and suddenly on a sub change the video just stops and i was send back to myvidos folder again, just like i hit stop :( but so far not reproducable again:p

@Sebastiii about auto3d all great so far(y) we watched two full movies converted back 2d last night, worked great and it has its own charm..some things look smoother but personal taste.....
    and its running that good that i finally had to compare a bit with evr^^
    i guess, now the only thing that still differs would be the great scaling with some files like those startrek ones and also the good old big bunny files, seems they well suited for testing too see..
    evr:
    10-35-24.png 10-35-40.png
    mad:
    madVR - 10-46-49.jpg madVR - 10-47-06.jpg
    stardrek^^:
    madVR - 17-47-44.jpg madVR - 17-47-57.jpg madVR - 17-48-19.jpg madVR - 17-49-26.jpg
    but after all, not that bad:D

madVR - 10-37-38.jpg madVR - 10-38-24.jpg madVR - 10-39-54.jpg madVR - 10-44-51.jpg
    and cause the other formats (maybe more common) - all worked(y)(y)(y)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Great :p
    Did you try the cinemascope 2.35 new aspect ratio on those Star trek sample ? :)

In EVR @Marcus Venturi play with recreate image and move both part when needed and it's not possible with madVR :( because it own the video to be displayed.
    I have and even ask madshi :p but no answer from him about it, i think and that's normal he has much better code to add on madVR :p

So back to cinemascope 2.35, it should works for star trek SBS mode :)
    Also for TAB but we will see at bottom the image for the second eye :(

About the playback stop it's weird, maybe log can give an idea on what happen :)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yep, i compared the other players too and it was only with auto3d like this, pretty great but unique^^
    madshi is busy getting the new version for custom drc out i guess^^
    Did you try the cinemascope 2.35 new aspect ratio on those Star trek sample
    puh, i guess yes but idk for sure. do i have to enable it somewhere? if not its with it and funny i forgot but thats exactly what i wanna ask ya before^^ i like to be able to enable/disable it manually if thats possible somehow..

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Just select it from aspect ratio menu :)

Attachments

• MediaPortal - Fullscreen video 15_10_2017 14_49_25.zip
      52.9 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom