[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (8 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you get log from this freeze ? :)
    Sorry I did not take one at the time but the attached covers the whole evening, the recording was for a program starting at 20.15 and I noticed the display was on/frozen and killed it with task manager maybe around 20.30, hope you can find it. As far as I can tell the recording was not interupted and completed OK.
    about auto3d ya doubled checked that the option is unticked, i seen similar yesterday
    Yep definitely unticked.:(
    Update:-
    Just noticed something else. with Auto3D enabled when using the volume down key audio is muted for about 1 sec. for each step:oops:, volume up is OK. Not a problem when Auto3D is disabled.;)

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_16_01_18__01_25.zip
      1.5 MB
    Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks :) it seems no log about this time, can you reproduce it easily on resume ?
    Seb.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Just for testing, can you reproduce the Auto3D Volume with HID (enable it) and unselect Centera settings ? (i can't reproduce it here)

upload_2018-1-16_8-15-11.png

upload_2018-1-16_8-15-20.png

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    it seems no log about this time, can you reproduce it easily on resume ?
    Strange there is nothing in the log. Not a problem on regular resume from sleep, all OK there, so far. With Auto3D disabled I tried with a recording again this morning and it powered up from sleep as it should in Away mode, I'm now waiting for a further scheduled recording with Auto3D enabled and will let you know what happens shortly.
    Please note I use the CEC Remote plugin on my HTPC in conjunction with a Pulse Eight CEC dongle to control both the audio volume of the AVR and Sleep and resume of AVR and TV. I do not use the TV remote to control MP but the Centera remote controls both MP as well as those aforementioned functions. I think it is most likely that the CEC Remote plugin may be the issue here, I use the same Centera remote setup (no CEC Remote plugin) on my Desktop PC (no AVR etc) but without volume problem.;)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No problem with resume from sleep for the recording all OK in Away mode, will keep trying. Also volume problem is gone, but got a freeze in Live TV on stop, cleared after starting Task Manager so did not close MP and continued on without further problems. Logs attached, also CEC Remote plugin settings, devices selected in the Power options are TV and Audio System.
    CECrem1.jpg CECrem2.jpg

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_16_01_18__10_29.zip
      1.7 MB
    Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello Sebastiii,

if feasible for you, we can open a teamviewer session tonight. Hopefully, I will be at home at 19:00. I will try to contact you over ICR.

Regards
    Markus

Great, i will be back to home at the same time if all goes well at work :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @joecrow what is the version of auto3D, because in log i can see null ref about a ping and this part was fixed in recent auto3D from first post, can you try to update to latest version (1.16.0.7) ?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    No problem with resume from sleep for the recording all OK in Away mode, will keep trying. Also volume problem is gone, but got a freeze in Live TV on stop, cleared after starting Task Manager so did not close MP and continued on without further problems. Logs attached, also CEC Remote plugin settings, devices selected in the Power options are TV and Audio System.
    View attachment 195457 View attachment 195458

If you can reproduce it, try the new workaround option FCU :p it should fix it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom