[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (6 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    It's faster when i set an IP based on my current network, so it seems to failed to do the connection to the TV on your side @joecrow but no clue why :(

Freuli

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Hi Sebastiii,

v445 stays black after switching the AVR off. On is working perfectly. Unfortunately I didn't store a log file yesterday. I went back to v444.

Regards
    Markus

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK I got Auto3D working, well sort of (needs some refining;)). Basically I had to enable DMR in the network settings of the Philips TV then using the actual IP address for the TV in the Auto3D config with jointSpace v1 (the only option that really connects to my TV). It was then possible to generate and execute a command sequence but as per this post it was made difficult since the jointsSace v1 option does not have a 3D button although the TV remote does and so the sequence is much longer and clunkier than necessary.:rolleyes:
    UPDATE:-
    Auto3D is detecting a 3DSBS and now automatically switching the TV to 3DSBS mode, however on stop it looks like a (non customizible) command sequence is triggered that does not work with the result that the TV is not returned to 2D mode and the MP GUI is not displayed correctly, still working on it.:p

Last edited:

Freuli

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Hi Sebastiii,

446 is working perfectly! I started several times from standby, switched the AVR on and off, started Video with TV and with AVR and also wit and without bitstreaming. Even bitsreaming with TV didn't cause a hang up.

Well done!

regards
    Markus

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_18_01_18__19_57.zip
      282.5 KB

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi @Sebastiii
    so far all good with v446 on my side too... runs with fcu image on test rig also with new lav/mad
    fcu 1709.png mepo fcu option still needed :p
    that new strg+s mad shortcut is quit useful...see new madvr 1050ti settings :whistle::D

Attachments

• settings.zip
      14.5 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom