[Question] Make the EPG searchable in WebMP (1 Viewer)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey @Oxan

in MP it is possible to search the whole EPG for some movie or show, what do you think about adding this feature to webMP? It would be really useful for us :)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    really?!
    Can you tell me where I can find it? I really don't know where it should be... (see attached screenshot)
    I have WebMP/MPExtended both 0.5.2

EDIT:

Ahhhh I found it, the searchbox was too big :D
    Thanks for the hint ;) It wasn't so clear that it is for the EPG :p

Attachments

• WebMP EPG.png
      WebMP EPG.png
      184.4 KB
    Last edited:

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks ;)
    I normally don't use WebMP so much, as you know my dad is using it on a daily base, he asked me ad I just missed the searchbox as I checked it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG Collector gets its epg from and found it gets it from 'freesathome' so cribbed the settings from that and added the freesathome channel to the radio channels and selected that channel only to collect epg...
    Ok some good news after much tearing out of hair lol as i refuse to be beaten at problem solving i managed to find out where EPG...
    Hi folks Ive just started using epg collector to import uk freesat epg into mediaportal i have had good success with it so far and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom