Many Thx for frodo und Dman (1 Viewer)

KayDiefenthal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 18, 2006
    Germany - Bonn
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I thanx frodo and dman for the diseq c support for Hauppauge Nova SE2 / Plus

its working fine

i have testet with
    astra 19° ->lnb 1 simple AB
    eurobird 28°->lnb 2 simple BA

great work

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
    Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
    Vorbemerkung: UPH-Zitate stammen von deren Webpräsenz, die Zitate von Cyberlink und Intel sind ebenfalls von deren Webpräsenz...
    Replies
    Views
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
    I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
    Replies
    Views
    I have now reinstalled Windows 7 and Mediaportal 1.5.0 Final Its all set up again with DVB-T2 working with EPD from Hauppage USB receiver, however I still have the same prob with DVB-S2 and no Freesat EPG and no Freesat channels - only Sky channels, FTA ones that I can't watch. There is one exception and that is Channel 4 HD. I can...
    I have now reinstalled Windows 7 and Mediaportal 1.5.0 Final Its all set up again with DVB-T2 working with EPD from Hauppage USB...
    Trying to get Freesat working with Hauppage Nova S2. Its proving to be the typical nightmare associated with this sort of project...
    Replies
    Views
    D
    MP1 MP2 MCE remote issue DE
    I can only suggest format the pc and start again, it often fixes hard to fix problems :) You could do an image bacup in win7, so you could restore bac if it doesn't wor
    I can only suggest format the pc and start again, it often fixes hard to fix problems :) You could do an image bacup in win7, so...
    Yes I know, another MCE issue. I've Googled as much as I can to resolve this, I've followed several threads and tried out the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom