Maya SkinMods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009
    Is it possible to have the dailog version of the TV Guide with the full screen TV in the background as your default TVGuide, including when you press the guide button on your remote.

Maxx Power

Portal Member
    February 12, 2010
    Hey,
    Here is the XML for the 14 row guides.

I have also updated the fonts file to include some smaller fonts.
    You just need to copy both into your skins folder.

Also attached is the transparent background for the dialog and the arrows I use instead of the big green ones.

Depending on which remote you use you need to change the input codes from 600 (mytvguide) to 761 (dialogtvguide) to use the dialog guide from the remote (with the full screen TV in the back).

I have added the Show sub-title under the Title but I am still messing around with the display as I still want to include other things such as repeats.

This should last us till the 11th Jan when the new channel 11 goes live and we need a 15 row guide ;)

Attachments

• background2.png
      background2.png
      429.6 KB
    • tvguide_slider.png
      tvguide_slider.png
      862 bytes
    • fonts.xml
      3 KB

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009
    Does anyone have any idea why or have seen this problem before. When I use a modified TV guide that is large depending on which program I highlight determines whether I see text or a blank screen. Refer to the attached screenshots.

I actually think I fixed the problem it has something to do with the font. This problem only seems to occur if I use the Maya Light font.

Attachments

• Test.png
      Test.png
      454.3 KB
    • Test2.png
      Test2.png
      317.1 KB

Maxx Power

Portal Member
    February 12, 2010
    As you have probably figured out you have to identify the fonts in the fonts.xml before you can use them.

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009
    As you have probably figured out you have to identify the fonts in the fonts.xml before you can use them.

I did realise that.:D I haven't tried to figure out why but this only happens when using the Maya Light fonts. If I change it to use a Maya regular font the problem goes away. To explain the problem further when looking at the guide all text is visible but as I move around the guide intermittently all the text disappears and then appears again when I move to another selection. The text is there most of the time, so it is not a definition in the font.xml problem it is something stranger.

But like I said I have changed the font to a regular font and all is now ok. Just thought I would let people know in case anybody got this problem and wondered why.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi guys !
    i work on iTune Trailers Detail View on OnlineVideos Plugin ,,,see screen ...

add :
    1- Title .
    2- Studio .
    3- Rating (PG.PG-13......Not Yet Rated..)
    4- ajust some position for actor,director ...

add the xml file ...

hope you like it ...:)

Attachments

• iTune-Detail view 04.jpg
      iTune-Detail view 04.jpg
      272.3 KB
    • myonlinevideos.details.xml
      8.2 KB

rich110

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey,
    Here is the XML for the 14 row guides.

I have also updated the fonts file to include some smaller fonts.
    You just need to copy both into your skins folder.

Also attached is the transparent background for the dialog and the arrows I use instead of the big green ones.

Depending on which remote you use you need to change the input codes from 600 (mytvguide) to 761 (dialogtvguide) to use the dialog guide from the remote (with the full screen TV in the back).

I have added the Show sub-title under the Title but I am still messing around with the display as I still want to include other things such as repeats.

This should last us till the 11th Jan when the new channel 11 goes live and we need a 15 row guide ;)

Hi Maxx

First off, thanks for this mod... it's just what I've needed for all the new Aussie Channels. But... do you have any idea as to why the channel logos no longer appear in the TV guide rows using this mod. They appeared in my old guide, and still appear in the bottom left hand corner of the screen (as a large icon) but not in the specific channel rows. Is it a logo size thing?

Also, despite using the background PNG you provided above, I cannot see the live TV playing in the background of the guide when it is selected. Any ideas?

Cheers, Rich

superted125

Portal Member
    September 16, 2009
    Home Country
    Hi Maxx Power,

I am in Aus and i think that now our next channel has come out that it has broken the 14 row guide. If you look in the screenshot you can see what i mean..im getting 15.

If there i an easy fix you could point me in the right direction to, that would be awesome!
    Otherwise if you would like to put your talents to work again to post a fix I think we would all appreciate it :)

Cheers for all you work!

Superted125

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
      Capture.PNG
      696.1 KB

bhengeveld

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Now Playing Mod makes MP crash on song change in MyLyrics

I modded the now playing screen (see images); some layout mods and when MP is playing radio it will only show Title and Artist. (by making the labels and info dependant on a control.hastext for 'up next info', so no up next info -> Radio lay-out is visible) All is working fine, except for the fact that now, when I am in MyLyrics screen, MP crashes on song change or 'stop' command (playing Music or Radio). It doesn't seems to matter what I change in the xml, with any modded MyMusicPlayingNow.xml it will crash.

1. I open a music file (or radio)
    2. Go to Now Playing
    3. Press the lyrics button
    4. See lyrics appear fine
    5. On song change or Stop: Boom! MP is gone.

A while ago I discovered a work around to solve this:
    I created a MyMusicPlayingNowLyrics.xml (which is a copy of the original non-modded MyMusicPlayingNow.xml) and in MyLyrics.xml I made MP import this XML instead of the modded one. This worked fine.

The problem is: I kinda lost the original file MyMusicPlayingNow.xml and after a re-install I discovered I just have the my modded Mymusicplayingnow.xml (Doh!), so would somebody be so kind as to post the original XML here? :D
    On the other hand: I would like to make it work using my modded Playing Now, but with my programmingskills I seem quite busted here... I attached a crashreport (which is like Japanse to me) and the concerning XMLs. I don't know if more ppl experience this behaviour, but I would really appreciate if someone less technically challenged could look into this.

Attachments

• MusicPlayingNow.jpg
      MusicPlayingNow.jpg
      174.4 KB
    • MusicLyrics.jpg
      MusicLyrics.jpg
      142.7 KB
    • RadioPlayingNow.jpg
      RadioPlayingNow.jpg
      146.9 KB
    • RadioLyrics.jpg
      RadioLyrics.jpg