Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
January 21, 2010
Braunschweig
Home Country
Germany Germany
That's nice, might that be added to Maya IFX? I think it fits to all the other IFX stuff!

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Maya community mods

kjd01
    Could you please / perhaps fix the tv preview window pos in your tvguide mod?

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009
    Re: AW: Re: Maya community mods

@kjd01
    Could you please / perhaps fix the tv preview window pos in your tvguide mod?

There is two problems with trying to fit the preview window in. To get it to fit you would need to lose the highlighted program details and also the way the preview windows is presented is control in another file common.home.overlay.xml, which is used in other screens.
    To get around that you would need to duplicate common.home.overlay.xml as say common.home.overlay2.xml and customise it.
    I am happy for you to modify it to your style, but I am sorry to say that I don't have time to customise it. I am still hoping that one day the Maya team will provide a larger TV Guide option in the Maya Plugin. While I am at it I would also like to see a 10 line Minitvguide as well.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya community mods

ah OK so that was the reason for you to remove the common.home.overlay at all right? I readded it and was wondering that i now can't read any text.

Bruce Benner

Portal Member
    January 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya community mods - weather on BaiscHome

with me nothing is displayed, what can I do wrong?:D

Hi,
    I designed a "Weather on Basic Home" screen.
    Those who like it, please ...

1. In the file Basichome.xml please enter at the end with the following line imports
    "<import>BasicHome.forcast.Weather.xml</import>"

2. The folder Insert "weathericons" under ..\media\animations\" (just like StreamedMP)

3. copy the "BasicHome.forcast.Weahter.xml" to the Skin folder (Maya)

Greeting Don

donkarlos

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2005
    Wiesloch
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya community mods

Halo,
    please in the Maya - Configuration, under "Weather", "weather_default.jpg" set as background.
    then it should go.
    see picture.

Greetings
    Don

Attachments

• Zwischenablage02.jpg
      Zwischenablage02.jpg
      77.2 KB

Maxx Power

Portal Member
    February 12, 2010
    Here is a copy of my 14 row guide:

I have removed the TV preview but to overcome this I use the dialog guide instead of the myguide which overlays the guide on top of the current screen.

To make it more readable I have added a transparent background as well...

Attachments

• mp_14rows.png
      mp_14rows.png
      343.5 KB

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009
    Here is a copy of my 14 row guide:

I have removed the TV preview but to overcome this I use the dialog guide instead of the myguide which overlays the guide on top of the current screen.

To make it more readable I have added a transparent background as well...

I like the look of this. Any chance of you posting the xml for this.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    MOD - Recently Add Music,Movies,TV Series - Useing FanartHandler plugin.

hi guys , i lke the full detial view for recently add on basichome ,and i wontend to add some other info in movies that maya plugin
    did't have or have and i did'nt know how ,so i add them with the use of fanarthandler ,when i finsh movies i figer way not do them all,
    except recorting (i dont use this plugin)

so i thout to share them ... see screen ..

instalation : bicuese each one of us use defrent position to his butten ,you have to mack the recently add with the defult maya ,
    then open each xml file and see what is the the id and then replace my id in 4 place in my xml file,
    so excample ;BasicHome.recentlyaddedMovies.xml
    look for ;
    <control>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>119</id>
    <posX>-2000</posX>
    <posY>-2000</posY>
    <texture>-</texture>
    </control>

you have to change the id 119 to your id first on top of the file ,like show abuve.

and in 3 more place in Group:
    <control>
    <description>GROUP: RecentlyAdded Movies</description>
    <type>group</type>
    <dimColor>0xffffffff</dimColor>
    <visible>control.isvisible(119) + !control.hasfocus(2)+!control.hasfocus(3)+!con

thir is 3 place in each xml file wher the Group code is .

you have to use FanartHandler v2.2.3.197 and MP 1.2 Alpha .

Injoy ...:)

Attachments

• movies.jpg
      movies.jpg
      185.5 KB
    • music.jpg
      music.jpg
      192.1 KB
    • Recently Add - Use FanartHndler.rar
      3.1 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.