dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya community mods

big thanks, we will add your Files to Maya svn with a little Modifications.:D

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks dlarge, go ahead and adjust them however you see fit.
    I did not really like the processor etc gauges at the top, maybe they should be added elsewhere, fit them in the gauges section, might give a cleaner, less crowded look.
    Problem with HTPCInfo is that there's too much info ;)

p.s.
    The time is piped with the uptime, found it a nice addition / space saver :)
    Also crossed my mind to add the htpcinfo ticker @ the bottom, like RSS on BHS. Curious to see your tweaks!

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Noticed that some of my music fanart is not quite 16:9 (and the odd one is nearly 4:3) so was getting stretched

Tweaked now playing so that there is now a black background if fanart is there and fanart itself keeps aspect ratio and align in the middle of the screen.

Not a designer so could probably be improved ;) but imho looks better than stretched images

Attachments

• MyMusicPlayingNow.xml
      40.2 KB

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi

I made some small modifications to the Rockstar skinfile and added a "rockstar overlay file". The intetion of the mod is to mimic the way the MyMusic looks like i list view when playing music, and to be able to see more information about the selected item in the list (Album art, artist ,album, track).

* The big album art on left hand side now show the album art of the track selected in the playlist or the search result list.

* Replaced DefaultMyradioBig.png with black.png when no album art available.

* Removed the current playtime label.

* Added now playing overlay down in the left corner.

I'm no skinner (first I ever made) but personally I like this better.
    I got no print screen key on my media keyboard, hence no screen shots.

Modified rockstar.xml r636
    Using media from r622

View attachment rockstar.overlays.xml
    View attachment rockstar.xml

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Inspired by the work done by the streamedmp team I did something similair for maya. Still WIP.

Attachments

• 02-53-14.jpg
      02-53-14.jpg
      102.2 KB
    • 02-53-06.jpg
      02-53-06.jpg
      112.9 KB
    • 02-53-00.jpg
      02-53-00.jpg
      121.5 KB

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looks nice Joz. I guess its working the same way as movie and music?

You mean with how it slides in on selected item? Than, yes ;)
    Almost done, will post.

---EDIT---

Files attached

Attachments

• Maya Overlays.zip
      73.5 KB

mcardlej

Portal Member
    May 15, 2008
    Hi,
    I'm really hoping for a 14 row tv guide. There are 14 free to air channels in Australia and would be awesome to have them all on one page. I would Definitely be happy to remove the now-playing preview box if I could get a 14 row tv guide?!?!
    Anyone know how to do this?
    Cheers,
    James.

kjd01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 24, 2009
    Hi,
    I'm really hoping for a 14 row tv guide. There are 14 free to air channels in Australia and would be awesome to have them all on one page. I would Definitely be happy to remove the now-playing preview box if I could get a 14 row tv guide?!?!
    Anyone know how to do this?
    Cheers,
    James.

I don't have 14 rows but you can try my 10 row version if you want. Unless you make each row smaller 14 is not going to fit on the screen.

Attachments

• TV Guide new.png
      TV Guide new.png
      567.9 KB

donkarlos

Portal Pro
    June 5, 2005
    Wiesloch
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Maya community mods - weather on BaiscHome

Hi,
    I designed a "Weather on Basic Home" screen.
    Those who like it, please ...

1. In the file Basichome.xml please enter at the end with the following line imports
    "<import>BasicHome.forcast.Weather.xml</import>"

2. The folder Insert "weathericons" under ..\media\animations\" (just like StreamedMP)

3. copy the "BasicHome.forcast.Weahter.xml" to the Skin folder (Maya)

Greeting Don

Attachments

• BasicHome_weather.jpg
      BasicHome_weather.jpg
      71.3 KB
    • maya_basichome_weather.rar
      12.1 MB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread