MBM, is it possible to add Mainboards? (1 Viewer)

bigal

Portal Pro
September 18, 2005
Gothenburg
Is it possible to add motherboards to MBM?

Since it's pretty old I hope thier is a way to add new card or else I think that MP should use another "status"-software

/BigAl

Fidoboy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2006
Spain
MP and Setup crashes when starting, this is caused by My Status plugin, because deleting the My status section in MediaPortal.xml solves the problem... nPod are you planning to release a new version that works with latest SVN?? i like this plugin.... :wink:

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
I didn't code that plugin. It was Gucky. He retired, so the plugin got obsolete. I only removed it from the official distribution and offered it as a download. So I'm not related in any way to that plugin, sorry.

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    What is it thats broken exactly? Is it the code or the UI or both? Im keen to try working with some C# (know enough Java to be dangerous :p ) but found big stuff in the source confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all data including poster. Also the import speed is much faster + the local data are kept forever, even MP2 is removed. To overwrite only some movies you need to remove them once from the share, place an...
    Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all...
    Hi, I'm new here but have been gradually getting my head around setting everything up but one simple task is throwing me off - how...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom