MDAPI: Pros and Cons (1 Viewer)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    draktheas was last on this forum in July. He last said on this thread "Does anyone want to work on an open source version that can be shared with the community? If not, I guess this thread is done. I personally don't have the time with everything else I am working on right now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Please read here how to report problems.
    Please read here how to report problems.
    Before I start with the problem in detail, please confirm this is the correct thread for this issue. Server and client worked until...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom