MediaMVP ClearMist Skin Mod Project (1 Viewer)

tipstir

Portal Pro
May 5, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Just made this for MP crowd exclusive... :D

tipstir

Portal Pro
May 5, 2007
Home Country
New Skin Mod Choices for Media Changer Pro

Using Media Changer Pro you'll be able to change the skin mods to whatever you like to use with MediaMVP. The first post is a working version still going to design it some changes to it. :D

ClearMist Shown above for the next release
Flat Dark Blue Skin Mod (current in the SE)

tipstir

Portal Pro
May 5, 2007
Home Country
I've notice that this skin mod can be made into 16:9 making the graphics 1280x768 for NTSC. PAL users should be able to use the 768. I don't use PAL so I really won't know until it's finished. This time around OSD will be fixed not a problem with me but with HAU designers.. Videos will now have 4 col and 4 rows might go more. Also gone will be that stupid top image on the main menu I don't know why they had it at 600x300 should be 628x428 4:3 SDTV. It's a lot of work to get this done.

tipstir

Portal Pro
May 5, 2007
Home Country
Okay got this working.. So far looks 100% better than what I was using..Check back soon..for Offical Annoucement

tipstir

Portal Pro
May 5, 2007
Home Country
Almost done, but not yet... fonts need to match High Res Graphics
You'll be able to change the look also...
OSD completely all new and fixed... Not shown yet...

tipstir

Portal Pro
May 5, 2007
Home Country
Still trying to match MP skin mod...

todo list

Fonts
transparent graphics
arrangements

illStyle

Portal Pro
August 26, 2006
Nuremberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
ronilse closed the oder MediaMVP skin thread four hours ago. Now please stop publishing your skins here. Would you be so kind?

Can you imagine what would happen if everyone thought he had to post skins for applications that have nothing to do with Media Portal here? It is not that difficult, is it?

Thanks!

tipstir

Portal Pro
May 5, 2007
Home Country
Yes I got an email saying that was going to happen it was getting out of hand. I decided to make this theme based on MP project I currently working on and running. There will be MP skin mod for you MP users just thought those who had MediaMVP and MP would like to use the theme. MediaMVP is player for your TV to watch recorded media like MediaPortal does it records Live TV and can be setup to Record. Not everyone have a PC connected to the TV for playback.

As shown here in my network layout...
(note nothing fancy, was done quick on mspaint at work as I am NTE)

sho_home_network.gif

cheezey

Community Plugin Dev
August 26, 2004
West Yorks, UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
:D lol - tipstir - you have the thickest skin & craziest media setup. :D

:D Thanks for the entertainment :D

Users who are viewing this thread