MediaPortal and Rockstar (1 Viewer)

Will MacLeod

November 20, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
When I try to run Rockstar from within Media Portal I receive the following error, missing or invalid file C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\rockstar.xml

I am not sure how to fix it

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    The last thing you can test without looking in logs is to open xml file in web browser to check if it is valid xml file or not.
    For future investigation you need to collect logs and attach them to the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works, all error messages are gone now! (y)
    Works, all error messages are gone now! (y)
    MediaPortal-Error.log entries on every MediaPortal start: [2023-12-01 22:16:40,628] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] -...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom