MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-15-2009 12-22h - Revision:21720.rar (1 Viewer)

Freuli

Portal Pro
October 31, 2007
Hi,

no, I Am usind the included Power Scheduler and the plugin.

With PVR-Scheduler I had always problems with syncronisation if i changed the time before or after the recordings.

Freuli

fieryblast

June 4, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
ive been a happy user of media portal for a while now but now this svn wont work on my comp which has tv pack 2008 on it by default from factory. I have an hvr2200 and hvr4000 and all come up with no signal error instantly. Looking at the logs it seems it cant access the tunner card or sumthing.

2009-02-20 19:45:10.726147 [11]: Exception :TvLibrary.TvException: Unable to tune to channel
at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.SubmitTuneRequest(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, ITuneRequest tuneRequest)
at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDVBT.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)
Exception :Unable to tune to channel
site :TvLibrary.Interfaces.ITvSubChannel SubmitTuneRequest(Int32, TvLibrary.Interfaces.IChannel, DirectShowLib.BDA.ITuneRequest)
source :TVLibrary
stacktrace: at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.SubmitTuneRequest(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, ITuneRequest tuneRequest)
at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDVBT.Tune(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel)

2009-02-20 19:45:10.727147 [11]: Exception :TvLibrary.TvException: Unable to tune to channel
at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.SubmitTuneRequest(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, ITuneRequest tuneRequest)
at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.DvbBaseScanning.Scan(IChannel channel, ScanParameters settings)
at TvService.ChannelScanning.Scan(IChannel channel, ScanParameters settings)
Exception :Unable to tune to channel
site :TvLibrary.Interfaces.ITvSubChannel SubmitTuneRequest(Int32, TvLibrary.Interfaces.IChannel, DirectShowLib.BDA.ITuneRequest)
source :TVLibrary
stacktrace: at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.TvCardDvbBase.SubmitTuneRequest(Int32 subChannelId, IChannel channel, ITuneRequest tuneRequest)
at TvLibrary.Implementations.DVB.DvbBaseScanning.Scan(IChannel channel, ScanParameters settings)
at TvService.ChannelScanning.Scan(IChannel channel, ScanParameters settings)

I've look everywhere and all they say is close WMC and stop and disable the services but it doesnt work. However on another computer which is running vista x64 without tv pack it runs fine :) and on the same computer it doesnt run under win7 :(. I bought the new computer for the living room and would rather use that. Any suggestions?

Charly_Brown

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 21, 2008
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Freuli,

please post the logs and your power scheduler settings (Today my cristal bowl is not working ;))

BR

Charly

midgar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Lucca, Tuscany
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Black screen on channel change misaligned

Good work, all works fine for me, only a 'cosmetic' issue : I've set UI calibration due to ATI overscan on my lcd and when I change channel I see that the black rectangle is not affected by UI calibration : I see a little (few pixel-wide) vertical line on left of the screen and a horizontal line on top screen.

Anyway good work. :D

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Good work, all works fine for me, only a 'cosmetic' issue : I've set UI calibration due to ATI overscan on my lcd and when I change channel I see that the black rectangle is not affected by UI calibration : I see a little (few pixel-wide) vertical line on left of the screen and a horizontal line on top screen.

Anyone able to reproduce the issue? Sounds like a valid bug.

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Not sure if it is the same issue. Here it seems that on channel change the borders of the black screen seems to be dim (not real back) like the rest of the screen.

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Noticed a small isue on this release.

If Im playing music and then goes to "My TV", the album cover is on top and its not possible to se "Channel" info if that button is pressed.

/tompa

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Not sure if it is the same issue. Here it seems that on channel change the borders of the black screen seems to be dim (not real back) like the rest of the screen.

I noted this in the TV-Server support forum a couple days ago... looks like the black image used for the channel-change blanking overlay is scaled too large and has a faded fringe on it. On my regular analog 4x3 TV it shows up like a bright stripe on the right where the still frame from the previous channel shows through. On my monitor I get the same faded fringe with the still-frame visible behind it.

Chuck

midgar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Lucca, Tuscany
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

I've tried it on another computer with vista and I have same issue : I think you can reproduce yourself by setting ui calibration (for example 25,25,x,x). And without this UI calibration I've no vertical or horizontal lines, in this second pc I don't need ui calibration so I've not used it before.
    I've noticed also (whitout ui calibration) bottom-right borders 'dim' as grubi said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom