MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-15-2009 12-22h - Revision:21720.rar (1 Viewer)

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    It could be better to Change channel when OnPageUp() or OnPageDown() when there is only one Group defined.
    If you are interested by code...

Edit : Or, leave user choice like in .jpg, finally....

Attachments

• cfgtv.JPG
      cfgtv.JPG
      67.8 KB
    • GUIFullScreenTV.rar
      30.6 KB
    • Another idea .rar
      30.6 KB

ARE2

Portal Pro
    May 9, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Hi,

Yesterday evening I recorded a movie and now I wanted to watch it but the "my recordings" Screen in MP is empty :confused:? All my previous Recordings + the one I made with this SVN doesn't show up. The List is empty :mad: !? I checked my tvServer config and everything is configured correctly!?! At first I thought my old movies just aren't correctly imported and the new movie didn't record, but I checked it directly on Harrddisk and the movie was correctly recorded and its working fine. So they are only not showing up in the recording list!

Anybody a clue?

Logs attached.

:D and Regards
    ARE2

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    External Player Problem

I am using Zoomplayer for the Video playback.

While starting, receive a promt if I want to continue on the last known playback position. (whic should not appear if an external plaer is selected)

Also, when switching back from zp, I have an error-message that mp could not playk the selected video with description of used codecs.

Seems like the config setting to use an external player is completely ignored.

Cheers,
    yhoogi

micko

Portal Pro
    May 27, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    First SVN that I've tested for a while. Found one exception using common 3rd party plugin called MP-TV Series. Tried two versions of it with same results. Reverted MP back to pure 1.0 and plugin is working fine again.

Logs not helping. This happens in configuration while starting to import new series.. exception pops up and configuration crashes. Gladly MP 1.0 is working fine (and I DO like testing) :)

xanadu1979

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    First SVN that I've tested for a while. Found one exception using common 3rd party plugin called MP-TV Series. Tried two versions of it with same results. Reverted MP back to pure 1.0 and plugin is working fine again.

Logs not helping. This happens in configuration while starting to import new series.. exception pops up and configuration crashes. Gladly MP 1.0 is working fine (and I DO like testing) :)

You need to use this build with the latest SVN's.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...v2-2-3339-svn-test-release-21-feb-09-a-54740/

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yesterday I had the problem multiple times that the computer did not want to go into standby when trying to initiate a manual standby. Looking at the logs shows that TVServer was refusing to go into standby but I found no obvious reason. I thought that this issue was fixed with this SVN?

Any Ideas?
    Partial logs attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom