MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813.rar (2 Viewers)

xanadu1979

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
New Orleans, LA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have a focus issue - on start MP loses focus. It's been there for the last couple of SVNs.
Any ideas?
(I really don't want to select the 'always on top' - cos that causes me other issues for remote controlling the PC)

Same here. I already posted this a few SVNs ago.
It sometimes happens if MP is started in fullscreen and "stay on top" is not enabled.
Seems not to occur when MP is started on boot process.

Same here, it's been going on for at least the past couple of SVNs.

I've been using this to get around it and it seems to work pretty well.
MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - MpFocus

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry, but it seems I've reported a false positive here. I wrote that the solution offered fixed my problems with analogue TV, but it did not. I get a "no audio/video found" when trying to access the TV-stream in MediaPortal, even though re-registering the .ax-filter did solve scanning for channels in the TV Setup as well as preview of the scanned channels.

Emph

wizard84

Portal Pro
    February 23, 2005
    i have found i little bug. i can't see soft sub (srt) if i play a mkv file. i know that the best way is to integrate the sub into the mkv, but with the past svn versions it works. i have also made a clean installation and the problem is the same. thank you so much for your work, mp is the best :D

divinius

Portal Member
    June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    since i've installed this svn my MP Config keeps crashing when i go to the Plugins section, it completely shuts down:

mpconfigcrash.png

there is some info about a missing bass.net in the Configuration.log, i've included it

MP itself is working fine as far as i;ve tested it

edit: i can see now that the bass.net.dll file in my MP directory is version 2.4.3.1, should i replace this with another version of the .dll file? or is something else wrong

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    since i've installed this svn my MP Config keeps crashing on startup. Everytime i start it, gives this error and shuts down:

mpconfigcrash.png

there is some info about a missing bass.net in the Configuration.log, i've included it

MP itself is working fine as far as i;ve tested it

edit: i can see now that the bass.net.dll file in my MP directory is version 2.4.3.1, should i replace this with another version of the .dll file? or is something else wrong

I guess you have a 3rd party plugin that is causing this issue. Try removing those...

Simone

divinius

Portal Member
    June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    yeah! it was the PureAudio.dll that was causing the crash, never had any problems but I don't think i even use it, so i'll just remove it

thanks a lot for your help!

Wbunaarf

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Can anyone reproduce the two following issues:

#1 REW/FFD causes MediaPortal randomly to hang completely (could be happening only on streams that have DVB subtitles)

#2 DVB Subtitles are out of sync (a little bit late). (this can be verified with running the same .ts clip simultaneous in VLC and then comparing the subtitles)

I Can confirm your second issue. I noticed it watching an animated movie on an HD-channel yesterday where it actually was very noticeable .

When I noticed it I thought it could have something to do with a (new) problem with frames being dropped bringing up the OSD, going to EPG or basically doing anything else than keeping watching full screen. The only way to get a proper picture back is to stop watching and restart the channel again. I suppose it's unrelated though.

//Johannes

Ragendorf

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2008
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This SVN works like a charm for me. :D

Zapping is a bit faster (from around 4 Seconds to around 3 Seconds) and anything else work fine for me.

Thumbs up and thanks!

--Jens--

mts

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    disaster123:
    I have exactly the same problem.
    Switching from one channel to another seems to work fine at the first site, but when you stay at one channel for a longer time and switch then, it doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom