MediaStream skin for MP (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Would you mind considering adding ForTheRecord support? Since I installed it I don't get why anyone would want to use the regular MyTV ;) Ought to be fairly simple to just modify the MyTV screen xml's I guess...
Im pushing to get this in for the release but if it doesn't make it in it will be the first plugin we add support for:)

stefancrs

Portal Pro
November 9, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Would you mind considering adding ForTheRecord support? Since I installed it I don't get why anyone would want to use the regular MyTV ;) Ought to be fairly simple to just modify the MyTV screen xml's I guess...
Im pushing to get this in for the release but if it doesn't make it in it will be the first plugin we add support for:)

_Awesome_. Thanks.

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
June 19, 2007
Hamilton
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Did mvids.xml (Music video database make it into this release? Or will it..

(F5, F5, F5) .... will 24hours of this give me RSI?

pato_mld

Portal Member
November 30, 2007
Home Country
In order to help me prepare for this release - do we have to manually download each series poster (instead of banner) for the series page? or is there an update to tv-series which is coming that will do this for us?

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
In order to help me prepare for this release - do we have to manually download each series poster (instead of banner) for the series page? or is there an update to tv-series which is coming that will do this for us?

The updated tvseries plugin will be installed with the StreamedMP installer:)

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
No you don't :p This is a new feature of the tvseries plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom