MediaStream skin for MP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
I don't like it either, to me it looks like a mashup between fancy and boring, and not sure where that leaves it.. Not something I would want at least.

But we all want different things :)

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Well i thought it looked pretty cool :p The main menu at least!

Thought Id bring it to skinners attention, they could pick and chose any things they like - maybe get inspired!

I do agree on the tiny fonts though.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It looks pretty nice, but I for one would much rather see a widescreen port of Simple MP.
    14670d1198279678-skin-release-simplemp-beta-4-mp-0-2-3-0-simplemp-beta4-basichome.jpg

And if someone would be so kind and get Fooforaw completely compatible with the current SVN.
    img_591_01.jpg

Or Core:
    MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - Basic Home.jpg

And Core reloaded:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/core-reloaded-1-0-a-32331/

See where I'm going with this? There are many great MP skins that just needs that little push.
    Emph

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Well, we all know that XBMC and MP started from same codebase. The XBMC skins should be fairly easy to port to MP, since the skin-structure and basic layout ideas are still the same. I really like the clean and smooth layout of MediaStream (the skin shown in this tread). I don't see any problems in creating the same experince in MP. The fading, scrolling etc. is all pretty much doable in MP :)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    And if someone would be so kind and get Fooforaw completely compatible with the current SVN.

I like that idea, Foofaraw was one of those skins that broke the mold and gave a different view of MP, maybe rsparey and co. ever get some spare time outside of home life, or someone takes up the mantle, it may carry on :)

settingsun

Portal Pro
    April 1, 2008
    It looks pretty nice, but I for one would much rather see a widescreen port of Simple MP.
    14670d1198279678-skin-release-simplemp-beta-4-mp-0-2-3-0-simplemp-beta4-basichome.jpg

img_591_01.jpg

Or Core:
    MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - Basic Home.jpg

And Core reloaded:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/core-reloaded-1-0-a-32331/

See where I'm going with this? There are many great MP skins that just needs that little push.
    Emph

would love to see foofaraw updated and a widescreen simple mp would be great, these two plus xface and I would be a very happy bunny. P.S The mediastream skin is on my sons xbox and it is very fast so a port of it to MP would be interesting too.
    cheers

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread