MOD - My TV Recordings by Scrounger (1 Viewer)

Scrounger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Beacause i missed the Title (incl. Episodeinfos) in Listview, i moded a bit the mytvrecordedtv.xml:

mytvrecordedtv.jpg

• changed Tv Logo position and height (Listview)
    • added Title to Listview (to get Episode infos, if available)

Attachments

• mytvrecordedtv.xml
      7.8 KB
    Last edited by a moderator:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

I moved your mod post to a separate thread. Please go back into the titan community themes thread post a description + screenshot(s) of your mod followed by a link to this thread. If any users have any questions / problems about your mod they can post in this thread rather than posting in the community mods thread. This will keep the community mods thread clean with mods only. If you have seen the streamedMP mods thread you will see that only 10% of the posts are actual mods, making it hard to find mods.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the media portal). I have now contacted the Sofabaton hotline. It should also work here like with the Harmony. Unfortunately, not all of the IR codes are correct. You can also learn commands here. But that doesn't...
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the...
    I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
    Replies
    Views
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added: symbolRateMultiplier
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added...
    Hi I have a TV server 1.12 on a dedicated box, utilizing 2 DVB-C cards and newcs. I want to keep that installation. However one of...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom