Mouse Cursor is always present (3 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Will try to reproduce on RDP.
    Does anyone tested it on RDP ?

jan.schreibe

Portal Member
    January 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same Problem here, on two PCs, appeared after upgrading to 1.11. Running on Win 7 x64 with latest Maya Skin, all Plugins up2date (MP-TVSeries, Moving Pictures). I do have a mouse connected. Moving the mouse doesn't help, connecting with RDP or TeamViewer and moving the mouse then fixes the problem (until next reboot).

kind regards

jan

EDIT: Uninstalling Maya and switching to latest StreamedMP (3.10) makes no difference. Also noticed: After booting the PC the Mouse Cursor is not present, it appears as soon as the first button on the remote is pressed (i'm using an MCE Remote connected by USB).

Last edited:

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @Sebastiii The mouse cursor problem has returned, although if i exit MP and start MP again using Harmony remote, the cursor disappears :confused:

thomas_

February 10, 2011
    it will be really annoying to find that bug:
    I reinstalled TVSeries on both PCs about two weeks ago.
    To my surprise both PCs were fine from there.
    PC1 showed the cursor a few days ago, I was already cursing and connected the mouse. But only for 2 or 3 Sessions. No more cursor right now. (????!)
    PC2 is still fine.

Maybe its some kind of concurrency while loading modules? But i have set "wait for TV Service to start" on both machines.

volumia

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2011
    whereever my feet take me...
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Has anyone given MediaPortal 1.12.0 Pre Release a try to see if this was fixed?

EDIT: Decided to take it for a spin myself, but nothing changed for me. Cursor still on top.

Last edited:

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Has anyone given MediaPortal 1.12.0 Pre Release a try to see if this was fixed?

EDIT: Decided to take it for a spin myself, but nothing changed for me. Cursor still on top.

Sorry about that, I'm not having this issue on MPStreamed skin and the TVSeries plugin that come with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom