Mouse Cursor is always present (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    France France
    Country flag
    Thanks but this is related to 1.12 Pre-release and not before :)

jan.schreibe

Portal Member
    January 11, 2009
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

is it possible to downgrade version 1.11 back to 1.10? Or has the database/config been upgraded so downgrading is not possible? Just wanna know because the WAF starts to suffer here ;-)

kind regards

janosch

ryan1

Portal Member
    April 29, 2008
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi,

is it possible to downgrade version 1.11 back to 1.10? Or has the database/config been upgraded so downgrading is not possible? Just wanna know because the WAF starts to suffer here ;-)

kind regards

janosch
    I tried running the 1.10 installer to downgrade but it would crash while trying to start a TV stream 100% of the time. I had to use a system backup to restore a working 1.10.

I'm sure it can be done, but downgrading using the installer didn't work for me.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    France France
    Country flag
    You need to use separate installer from temp folder and reinstall MP and TV (if used). Database on TV has not changed for a long time if i'm not wrong :)

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    So, we have to downgrade to 1.10?.Does that mean some of us will be stuck with that forever?:confused:

andreas2

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2009
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I sometimes have after standby or reboot a Mouse Courser. After moving the Courors it disappears .
    This problem I have for some years. After upgrading the HTPC with a SSD in December, the problem was gone. It came back with the subsequent releases .
    I do not know if that's the same problem .
    I think to myself this is a performance problem. I have an old weak HTPC (Athlon X2 260, Nvidia chipset - GPU 8003)
    Andreas

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    France France
    Country flag
    The point is for most of us, we can't reproduce it :(
    This shi.... is hard to debug without mouse or keyboard.
    If we are able to reproduce it, it will be more easy to test some different MP release (commit point of view) and/or it's maybe a TVS issue or TVS trigger something on MP side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    ge2301 [Finished] [MP2-782] Show mouse cursor only if it was moved more than 10 pixels MediaPortal 2 13
    J Make the mouse cursor "inactive" when Enter is pressed Feature Requests 2
    B [solved] MP2.2.3 TV Guide not scrolling with mouse wheel General 2
    HTPCSourcer [Rejected] Mouse movements and focus: Windows standards MediaPortal 2 3
    N [confirm] Playing a recording, then pressing stop does not leave cursor on the recording MediaPortal 2 21
    B [MP2-772-773] improve busy cursor and settings loading Testing Area 10
    M partially watched video/song/recorded tv show file text color + remember cursor in folders other features (of release or svn versions) 28
    M.Hulot MP plays in Internal Blu-ray-Player-mode always first audio stream not the one I chosen in settings General Support 1
    catavolt [WiP] When changing theme in my skins, I always get this error message in logs MediaPortal 1 9
    H 1.24.0 MP 1.24 high CPU utilization when 'Keep MediaPortal always on top' option enabled Bugreports 4
    M [Rejected] Always show full hours in TV Guide Feature Requests 2
    M [Duplicate] Always enter full screen when entering TV from main Menu Feature Requests 1
    Terra Videos do not start playing on first attempt, always have to press play twice General Support 9
    HTPCSourcer [fixed] [MP2-794] Genre filtering always displays English strings MediaPortal 2 9
    M Tuner always in use General 2
    W Strange recording behavior - Schedule shows type once when should be always General Support 1
    Top Bottom