MovingPictures Hidden Menu (1 Viewer)

corcy

Portal Pro
July 22, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
When you go to a movie in moving pictures and then open the right side menu it seems all messed pup.

corcy

Portal Pro
July 22, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Here you go

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390941359507.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390941359507.jpg
    406.5 KB

corcy

Portal Pro
July 22, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Imdb+ is installed, I use online videos, didn't know I had to install trailers.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    A good idea to also install the Extensions plugin as well to access plugin settings and auto-update of plugins.

floeti

Portal Member
    February 25, 2009
    I'm having the same problem. The menu entries below "Scraper" and "Trakt" are partially hidden behind the menu titles ("Scraper" and "Trakt"), exactly like in corcy's screenshot. I have installed Trailers, IMDB+ and OnlineVideos, though.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Because currently it requires 'Extensions' also. I have removed the conditional visibility for those buttons so it wont collapse the ones below it if the plugins are not installled, instead you will see them but they wont do anything. This will give a hint to install something.

This saves me adding logic to check if all plugins are installed...currently im only doing it now for 'Trakt' as its at the bottom and easier to hide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
    Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
    Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom