MovingPictures Remember Last View (1 Viewer)

Crix1990

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    When I stop a playback with moving pictures, the skin changes always to "List" (but I used "Filmstrip" or "Coverflow before").

What can I do?
    Need log?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    When I stop a playback with moving pictures, the skin changes always to "List" (but I used "Filmstrip" or "Coverflow before").

What can I do?
    Need log?

This is a MovingPictures setting. (remember Last View)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This is a MovingPictures setting. (remember Last View)

Not sure of its just to do with moving pictures setting , I'm having the same issue, I've configured moving pictures to remember last used view in standard gui and at category level but my streamed mp always reverts to list after stopping playback or a movie comes to a stop at the end. Don't know if it's a skin or plugin issue but definitely a bug there somewhere.
    Guess I will check it with another skin later .

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
    I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
    I have my music views set to sort by discnumber: It used to work as expected (one big list, starting with the first disc first...
    Replies
    Views
    Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse" are both grayed out. Diskpart using an Admin CMD allowed me to Select Volume and Assign it to an empty NTFS folder. You've been a great help.
    Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse"...
    Hi, I'm investigating how to get a failover command developed. Such as : FAILOVER <\\server\sharedfolders\SD02 | local HDD...
    Replies
    Views
    Your feedback is very important to us. Have a nice day. :) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    Your feedback is very important to us. Have a nice day. :) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    This happens since 1.27 pre - just tried 1.27 "a new hope" sadly also there :( - no hope left :ROFLMAO: Steps to reproduce - and...
    Replies
    Views
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I gave up and jumped ship to Kodi - which worked first time without problems. After 10 years with Mediaportal, it was a huge shame to leave but I couldn’t get it to work at all with my new PC with integrated...
    Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I...
    Hi, I've been using MediaPortal 1 for many years on an HTPC with a graphics card, but since switching to a Dell Optiplex 5080 with...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom