MP 1.3.0 TV and TV channel preview not going (1 Viewer)

Lenka

May 5, 2013
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hi,
please help..
in MP TV-server setup is a TV channel preview just a black screen. The actual TV too. What to do?
I attach the files as instructed, but I do not understand...

Thanks

Lenka

May 5, 2013
Home Country
Thank you for your feedback.
Yes, I use XP. I read instructions in the link and I installed MP1.3.0 anywhere other than the C: (only other place on the hard disk) and TV server configuration can not run. If there is any quick simple advice, so I do not have nerves :) I am a computer layman ...

I so thank you, Lenka

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    For XP, make sure you install:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/patch-tuner-issue-and-channel-scan-crash-windows-xp.6344/

Preview depends on having codecs configured correctly.
    It may not work... but don't worry about it. It does not mean there is a problem.

In MP configuration, make sure you take a look here:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...nfiguration/9_Codecs_and_Renderer/1_TV_Codecs

I recommend you start by selecting LAV for all options.

The reason why "CT 1 JM" failed is because you had no free tuners. The tuner was being used for "NOVA" since 13:38 (1:38 pm).

Lenka

May 5, 2013
    Home Country
    Thank you,

all steps from the first link I did. Setting the codecs I also everywhere LAV (second link). I really do not know what to do ... I attach the new logs. Thanks for your help

Last edited:

Lenka

May 5, 2013
    Home Country
    and last, good news ... TV works!

it is possible that it was setting IP address? Fixed instead of "auto" in the TV-server configuration?

Lenka

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 No video. DE
    Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
    Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
    I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
    Replies
    Views
    I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
    I see only site printscreen. You need to run Mediaportal.exe
    After I managed to install basic components for the MP1, I had problems getting the main viewing screen to open, without going to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] XMLTV Channel Selection DE
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
    I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
    Replies
    Views
    You need to tell MP2, how to handle aspect ratios, that do not fit to the current screen resolution. Please go to Video Player Settings. I think you need "Intelligent Zoom" or "Pan&Scan". But remember, in this case you loose video information on top and bottom. I would prefer black bars. You could also select "Stretch", if you want to...
    You need to tell MP2, how to handle aspect ratios, that do not fit to the current screen resolution. Please go to Video Player...
    Hi Forumers, I've been happily running MP1 for quite a while and decided to give MP2 a try again. I've successfully installed MP2...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 New 2.4 install wont show video/tv DE
    Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos' still didnt play. But the client attached to the server OK and can do everything except play TV programs (and videos) - the screen with the player controls loads (and fade away as normal after 10s) just...
    Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos'...
    Hi i just upgraded my motherboard and drive and installed a replacement copy (server and client) of MP2.4. all works perfectly...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom