MP 1.3.0 TV and TV channel preview not going (1 Viewer)

Lenka

May 5, 2013
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hi,
please help..
in MP TV-server setup is a TV channel preview just a black screen. The actual TV too. What to do?
I attach the files as instructed, but I do not understand...

Thanks

Lenka

May 5, 2013
Home Country
Thank you for your feedback.
Yes, I use XP. I read instructions in the link and I installed MP1.3.0 anywhere other than the C: (only other place on the hard disk) and TV server configuration can not run. If there is any quick simple advice, so I do not have nerves :) I am a computer layman ...

I so thank you, Lenka

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    For XP, make sure you install:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/patch-tuner-issue-and-channel-scan-crash-windows-xp.6344/

Preview depends on having codecs configured correctly.
    It may not work... but don't worry about it. It does not mean there is a problem.

In MP configuration, make sure you take a look here:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...nfiguration/9_Codecs_and_Renderer/1_TV_Codecs

I recommend you start by selecting LAV for all options.

The reason why "CT 1 JM" failed is because you had no free tuners. The tuner was being used for "NOVA" since 13:38 (1:38 pm).

Lenka

May 5, 2013
    Home Country
    Thank you,

all steps from the first link I did. Setting the codecs I also everywhere LAV (second link). I really do not know what to do ... I attach the new logs. Thanks for your help

Last edited:

Lenka

May 5, 2013
    Home Country
    and last, good news ... TV works!

it is possible that it was setting IP address? Fixed instead of "auto" in the TV-server configuration?

Lenka

Users who are viewing this thread